Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Bright Shiny Ball of Maybe

I'm in a fantastic mood. The best part is that I'm in a fantastic mood for no particular reason. It's probably just the euphoria of seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and the growing feeling of anticipation as my big move comes closer and closer.

It's all about the possibilities. They seem limitless right now.
So maybe I still have 7 weeks left of work. But after that, I'm on vacation (and I'm going to Disney World!). Maybe my social life has been a little tame lately. Well, it's summertime, and that means the winter hibernation is over. Okay, so there's no guy in my life right now (and there hasn't been for a looooong time). I'm going to a country full of nice Jewish boys, so there very well may be one. He may even be the one. Maybe there will be lots of them (I don't know if that's refreshing or terrifying).

The possibilities just seem endless, and I'm loving it.

No comments: