Thursday, August 09, 2007

Overdue Snayim Stats

Ok, so the softball season actually ended a couple of weeks ago. I've been remiss in posting the incosequential details of my inconsequential summer pastime.

In a nutshell: we were solidly mediocre.

We finished as the 8th seed in a 12 team league. We were eliminated in the first playoff game, 4-3 in extra innings. It's not such a bad way to go, all things considered. More importantly, we had a blast.

I already miss seeing my teammates every week. I do not really miss having to be up early on Sunday mornings. Since I have several weeks before Sunday school begins, this means that I now have several Saturdays nights to play with. There's no excuse for coming home before 2:00am. 4:00am is preferable.

In other social news, Softball Sundays have been replaced with Trivia Tuesdays and Karaoke Wednesdays. I'm good at the first, and lousy at the second.

No comments: