Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Second Date With Brain

The Israeli Film Festival opens in Chi-town tonight. My goal is to squeeze as many movies as possible into the next week and a half, which turns out to be a lot more difficult than I'd imagined. I didn't realize what a busy little bee I am.

I'd hoped to see the film "Miss Entebbe" tomorrow night with a friend whose company I have not been in for far too long. However, since my friend seems to have over-booked the evening, it looks as though I'm going on a second date with Brain instead. I'm willing to make this a double-date, if any of you want to come join Brain and me. You can even bring your own Brains.

7:30 pm, Piper's Alley. Any takers?

(I think I just asked the entire blogosphere out on a date...)

Management Update: The date with Brain has been canceled. "Miss Entebbe" will be seen in the company of my friend Elizabeth on Sunday at 3:15pm.

No comments: