Friday, November 12, 2004

Welcome To the Family

He's witty. He's funny. He appreciates the ridiculous in life, and has no qualms about telling you when he thinks that you're being a moron. He makes political commentaries, so I don't have to.

He's Dov Bear. And he's just been added to my blogroll.

Management Update: There appears to be some confusions about the phrase "He makes political commentaries, so I don't have to". This does not mean that I agree with Dov Bear's political views. It does not mean that I disagree. It simply means that, if the mood strikes me, I can link to his blog for liberal commentaries, just as I can link to others for conservative commentaries. I don't have to write them myself.

In case you hadn't noticed, I tend not to post my personal political views anywhere. And I intend to keep it that way. There is more going on in my world than politics. I intend to keep it that way as well.

No comments: