Monday, February 16, 2004

Happy Happy! Joy Joy!

The guys on the radio said this morning that Valentine's Day (and Valentine's Day weekend) is the most popular time for men to pop the question. This year, Cara's World is pleased to report that such a statistic might possibly be true. Don't get excited...we're not talking about anyone directly associated with this blog. However, I would like to give a most heartfelt Mazel Tov to Jason and Noa, who got engaged this weekend. I can't wait to dance at your wedding this summer.

I'm so happy for my friend and his lovely bride-to-be that it doesn't even matter that my red rose died over the weekend. Apparently, they need nourishment. Something to live on, to make them thrive. This might be a metaphor for something else related to V-Day, but I can't quite figure out what the rose is trying to tell me...

No comments: