Friday, February 20, 2004

Happy Happy! Joy Joy! #2

Yesterday was quite the day for simchas! First, a most heart-felt Mazel Tov to my wonderful supervisor, Karen, who became a grandmother yesterday, to a baby girl. Mommy and Baby are both doing fine, and Karen reports to this blog that not only is the baby adorable, but huge. 9 pounds, 2 ounces, and 21 inches long. That's a big bundle of joy.

Second, an equally heart-felt Mazel Tov to my buddy Yosef, who got engaged yesterday to his lovely girl, Tova. I had already been in a good mood before I got that news, but hearing about their engagement made my evening that much better. Not that it really matters, since it's their simcha. But we all like knowing that our friends are happy.

Mazel Tovs all around! Everyone go have a L'chaim this shabbos in honor of people who become grandparents, and people who find the person they hope to someday share and spoil grandchildren with.

No comments: