Thursday, February 12, 2004

The Music in My Head...

I had a really random, annoying song stuck in my head as I was on the bus home from work last night, and I'm not sure how it got there. The worst part is that I only know two lines, so I was mentally singing "Jump! Shake your booty! Jump, Jump!" And I had this flashback to my summer camp days, and how we would have this all-camp dance once per session, with a DJ group called A-Z Entertainment, who would always play that song. We thought it was great. When we sang "Jump!" we would jump and turn 90 degrees. Then we would shake our 11-year-old booties. And then at "Jump, Jump!" we would turn 90 degrees each time. So we pretty much jumped about in circles and wiggles our bums, and we thought it was cool.

Not much has changed, has it?

No comments: