Thursday, February 26, 2004

It's official...

I work too much. Not only because by the time I got home from work last night, my number of works hours for the week had already reached 35, but because I actually dreamed about work on Tuesday night. And it was a bizarre dream. We sponsored an educational conference last night, which provided the backdrop for my dream...

I dreamt that I left the office early, for no reason whatsoever, and found myself walking around in a tank top and undies. So I decided to take the bus home, and get another outfit, because I had to be back at the office by 4pm in order to make it to the conference on time. But when I got on the bus, I realized that not only did I not have clothes, but I had no money or house keys with me. So I had no way of getting into my apartment, and no way of getting back to work. I got off the bus in the park, and as I was walking home, I encountered one of my colleagues, who said she was there to help me find some clothes. Together, we walked to my place, and ran into my brother talking to a friend on a street corner. He lent me his house keys, and so I was able to clothe myself. But by that time, it was after 4pm, and I was late. And then I woke up.

No comments: