Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Change of Pace

Things haven't been all that amusing here in Cara's World lately, for obvious reasons. But I'll state them anyway, so you don't have to go searching through old posts to refresh your memory. On account of the Three Weeks, this blog isn't all that socially active, which significantly decreases the potential for idiotic encounters. And I miss my Bear-Bear already, and have not yet come to terms with the suddenness or the necessity of his death. Still, my faithful minions come here for...well, I'm not entirely certain what you all come here for, but I owe it to you to deliver something more interesting than pictures of a dead cat. (Well, he was alive when the picture was taken yesterday, but you know what I mean)

I did have one slightly amusing moment on Saturday night, when I was hanging out with a friend from college. He called me again. It's been a good two months since the last phone call. I, of course, did not answer the phone, but let it go to voice mail. True to form, he left me his number again. I really don't understand why he's calling me. I guess I'm just highly addictive. All it takes is a five minute conversation and they're hooked.

Now I just need to figure out a way to reduce this to pill form, and I'll have the next designer drug. Or a new perfume. Why wear Body by Victoria or Eternity by Calvin Klein, when you can wear Cara by Cara?

No comments: