Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Meet The Management

As this blog finds itself appearing on other blogs lists, it has come to our attention here at Cara's World that this blog is lacking a true introductory post. And so here we go...

Q: Who runs this show?
A:
I do.

Q: Who are you?
A:
I'm Cara. I'm a nice little Jewish girl living in Chicago. The short one with the dark curly hair.

Q: Why do you get to have your own world?
A:
I'm special. My mommy says so. That, and I'm a lemming. Long ago (3-4 months maybe), my buddy Adi started his blog. It seemed cool. And I thought: I amuse myself. Other people sometimes find my thoughts amusing. Why not share my insights, and try to take over the world while I'm at it?
And there was evening and there was morning. The first post.


Q: What's with the Fraggles?
A:
I'm a Fraggle Rocker. I dance my cares away. But only when no one is watching. That's really the best answer I can give you.

Q: What's the air speed velocity of a coconut-laden swallow?
A:
African or European?


Any more questions? Ask, and they shall be answered! Maybe. If I feel like it.

No comments: