Monday, April 26, 2004

Weekend Report

This blog had an absolutely fantabulous weekend, and would like to thank the following:

Becky and Velvel for hosting an amazing shabbos dinner. It was a wonderful way to spend the first few hours of my birthday.

Bryan for hosting an equally lovely shabbos lunch.

Wops, Sarah, and Elliott for making the trek from WRP to share in the shabbos fun.

Donny and Eli's respective parental units for having children around this time of year, thereby producing Donny and Eli, thereby giving us more birthdays to celebrate this weekend.

All my wonderful friends, and those who were actually there to play with Donny and Eli, but were nice enough to include me as well for making this the best birthday I've had in a very, very long time. This was, quite possibly, the best...birthday...ever. (You gotta imagine that last sentence in a Comic Book Guy voice)


My out-of-state friends for not forgetting, and leaving me phone messages. A particular mention is needed for Mikey, Allan, and Uri for actually calling on Friday, in recognition of my birthday falling on shabbos. Allan should actually get two "thank you" mentions and a big electronic hug, for calling twice and singing to me. Although he'll probably now kill me for posting that last part.

And for anyone who is curious, I felt perfectly fine Sunday morning, thank you very much. Actually, I amend that. I felt great.

No comments: