Friday, March 26, 2004

Gasp! It's True! (Oh Wait, No...It's Not)

I've been taking the various Internet quizzes currently featured on Prodly's blog, mostly because I don't feel like working.

Normally I find them crap. But today I took the "Book Quiz" and got a strange result...
I'm the book I'm in the middle of reading!
(Or re-reading after about 7 years, to be accurate).

Now, the description of me as "The Mists of Avalon" is complete bunk. I'm not obsessed with Camelot, my favorite movie from childhood certainly wasn't "The Sword in the Stone" (I prefer Muppets, thank you very much), I don't focus on women (I like men), and I definitely don't recall ever wishing that I could meet Jackie Kennedy.

Regardless of the inaccuracies, how did they know I'm reading this book? What else do they know about me?

No comments: