Tuesday, March 09, 2004

My Astonishing Mental Powers

So the jogging thing hasn't been going so well this week. The Purim festivities interfered with my Sunday schedule, and then sheer exhaustion (anyone want some insomnia? I've got plenty to spare!) prevented me from waking up in time yesterday morning. Today's early wake up didn't happen either. So now I've missed two (2) workouts.

Yet, strangely enough, muscles that weren't sore all weekend are sore now. I also have some bruises, and have no recollections of bumping into any furniture lately. So I'm left with two (2) theories:
1) Someone has been sneaking into my room and giving me these mysterious bruises, OR
2) My mental powers are so great that merely thinking about working out produces the same results as actually working out.

I obviously prefer Theory #2, but if for some reason #1 is actually correct, will my bedroom intruder please make himself/herself known? We can have a slumber party instead, and braid each other's hair! Maybe even toss in a pillowfight, if you're lucky....

No comments: